Heard back from P.A. Coral that the recheck of my blood showed that my potassium level is normal. Good news - now I don't have to take a potassium supplement. I do know that I don't eat enough fresh fruit, so I am going to try to continue either eating a banana each day or drinking a glass of orange juice (without vodka or rum added).
I am on my second B12 patch. The normal dosage is one patch per week but my level was so low that for the first two weeks, Coral told me to use patches three times a week. I forgot to ask her how soon I should feel a difference in my energy level...I have no idea when I should perk up.
Regarding the scarf exchange, I am working on my first idea and it is progressing well. I have another pattern and yarn as backup, in case the first doesn't turn out to my satisfaction. I am having great fun choosing items for the goodie bag; since my recipient, Sue, owns a yarn store I am staying away from items that can be purchased in such a store and choosing more simply fun girly items.
I am also having fun looking at bedding. We FINALLY bought a bed for our guest room; anyone who slept on the air mattress we had in there will shout with glee at this news. No furniture, just the bed; we will either craft a headboard from fabric and batting, or James will make a headboard sometime. I am trying not to spend a fortune on the bedding, which is very easy to do, so I will go to Target and JC Penney tomorrow after tutoring.
That's about all the news from out here in Hooterville, Georgia...it can't always be exciting!
1 comment:
Well I'M pretty excited about the new bed in the guest room! We'll have to come and visit again sometime.
Why don't you send your scarf person some of your wonderful buckeyes? I know it's not the right season for them, but they sure are yummy!
Post a Comment