I'm back - did you miss me?
The last six weeks or so have been a wild mixture of exhaustion, excitement, impatience, packing and tedium. I wrapped up our Georgia lives as best as I could while keeping life as normal as possible for Aidan, and on Thursday, 17 December, we picked up James from the ATL airport and life accelerated. We packed up a PODS container, waved it off, and climbed into my car with suitcases, boy and cat.
Three days, 1000+ miles, eight states and no one got tossed from the car - not bad. We arrived in Baldwinsville one week ago and started the process of settling in. The PODS container doesn't arrive until Thursday, but we have been getting the lay of the land and learning how to live together as three people again. Christmas was very merry, mainly because we are together and don't have a airplane departure looming over us.
I have found and visited both the local library and the closest Wegmans grocery store, so life is good. More, much more, to come!
1 comment:
Yes, I missed you. Glad you're all together for good now. We LOVE Wegmans and will be attending their LPGA event near Rochester in late June.
Did your mom join you for Christmas?
Post a Comment