The swap is not really a swap between two people, but is more like circle: A sends to B, who sends to C, who sends to D, who then sends to A. And this time around we are doing a secret swap this time; the recipient does not know who is sending them a package until it arrives.
I sent off the package to my swap recipient yesterday and since she does not know that I am the person sending to her, I can go ahead and talk about it here. Of course, I suppose there is always the risk that she might figure it out if she reads this post, but I will take that chance.
The theme of the swap is Pampering Mom, so I chose to knit a back scrubber and a soap sock:


The soap sock is much bigger than I anticipated; she can almost use it as a shower mitt, too.
I addded a few other goodies, such as spa socks, a bar of handcrafted Cafe Latte oatmeal shop (purchased from Karen's Soap Co.), a skein of Malabrigo in the luscious Tiger Lily colorway and a bar of Dove dark chocolate. Aidan was with me when I went to Sugarfoot Yarns last Saturday and was very excited that I let him choose the color. He chose a great color!

I chose items that I would like to receive, and I hope my swap recipient likes them, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment