Yes, that is my child with a toy telephone and flashlight in his pajama bottoms. And, yes, that is a toy airplane - that is also a whistle - in his mouth. But there is really a good explanation...A was feeling a little puny yesterday because he was missing Daddy. He asked if he could stay in his jammies all day and I said sure, why not. So he did. I was fixing our dinner when I decided I hadn't heard much out of A in a while and needed to check on him. I walked into the sun room and there he was, just as he is in the photo.
When I asked why he had a telephone and a flashlight stuffed in his pants, he told me that he was a police officer and he had his airplane whistle in his mouth because "police officers have whistles to tell people to stop." He then proceeded to walk around the house - telephone and flashlight still in his pants - and write tickets to any law violators.I got a ticket for leaving my library bookbag on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment